Do I need to say anything ? A classic short trench , in the most beautiful subdued python skin , with discreetly placed steel studs ( underside of the collar) – Simply superb !
If you’re wearing a stinking old sweat-shirt and baggy track-pants under this , you will still feel like a zillion bucks !! And that, is the true power of fantastic design.
Never mind the price ( £7,162 ) , that is just a tiny detail when you’re dreaming !!
Search this blog for…
Connect with me !!
In the past…
- A Luxury House Take its Artisans on a Global Tour http://t.co/1aruo5v8wS via @bofabout...2 hours ago
- RT @ApphiaMichael: A celebration of craft: what goes on behind the scenes at #Hermès' ateliers http://t.co/alP2HJHyhs @wallpapermag http://…about...4 hours ago
- I want a game like this, only, for fashion ;-) http://t.co/h9bxckIteBabout...4 hours ago
- Check out Outgrow.me on TIME's 50 Best Websites list | http://t.co/g2ClCZsMJn via @techlandabout...4 hours ago
- what a beauty!! Pomellato gold and rose quartz 'Cipria' ring | BLUEFLY up to 70% off designer brands http://t.co/rwENBOli3Gabout...7 hours ago
- Bluefly has some awesome shoes for sale...oh I'm so broke :( http://t.co/YS4JWeXrTNabout...7 hours ago
- I can't believe many large companies still talk about "stability" rather than "adaptability" take a look http://t.co/etsnh5mr6qabout...7 hours ago
- Mobile marketing is a great opportunity, but what if I don't want to be marketed to (on my mobile)?? Where's my personal digital space?about...8 hours ago
- RT @CIOWhitePapers: Mobile Marketing Playbook http://t.co/KfqTqGodVQabout...8 hours ago
- The Future of Showrooming: How & Why Retailers Should Make Strategic Shifts Based on Consumer Behavior May 16, 2013Showrooming has become a growing point of contention in our industry. As consumer behavior becomes more and more accustomed to using the in-store experience as a point of research and brand experience, only to then purchase online, brands and retailers must pivot their in-store and digital strategies. Underscored by the economic recession and the prominence […]Elizabeth Canon
- Redefining Luxury for the Millennial Market May 14, 2013Gone are the days of “prestige” and “social status” as indicators of desirability in luxury brands—millennials want authenticity, singularity, and social value from the brands we choose to champion. Everlane, along with brands like Warby Parker, Indochino and even the newly launched ‘How About We’ (a dating site that provides members with a complimentary con […]fashionscollective
- 3 Factors Every Brand Should Evaluate When Bringing Technology to the Retail Environment May 9, 2013Today’s article comes from Charlie Miller, Associate Partner at Control Group, the leading innovation, technology and design company we selected to be featured in our conversations & cocktails series, which will be held on May 15th in New York City’s meatpacking district. Access is complimentary and by-invitation only. You can request an invitation here. […]fashionscollective
- The Future of Showrooming: How & Why Retailers Should Make Strategic Shifts Based on Consumer Behavior May 16, 2013
- Legs For Days — 15 Miniskirts To Flaunt And Flatter May 24, 2013Been hiking Topanga every weekend? Got the gams to prove it? You go, girl! Now, show 'em off. When these L.A. temperatures spike, there’s no denying the ease and sartorial magic of a miniskirt. Dressed down with a low-key T-shirt and sneaks or jazzed up with a bustier and blazer, this power piece packs a mega-watt punch. Printed pencil, playfully flounc […]
- 10 Classic S.F. Spots Full Of Nostalgia May 24, 2013In a city brimming with new eateries and foodie pop-ups, it’s refreshing to see thriving joints with close to a century of service under their belts. Simply put, these OGs have staked their claim by remaining down-to-earth, homegrown, and awesome. So, we set aside the shiny-new bakeries, too-cool coffee houses, and decked-out restos to explore some of the S. […]
- Perfect Outfit: Recreate This Easy-Breezy Memorial Day Ensemble May 24, 2013Oh, Memorial Day. We hate to be sappy, but we've been waiting all year for you. Why, you ask? There's truly no better way to kick off the summer season than a much-needed day off filled with sun, brews, our closest friends — and a slammin' warm-weather outfit, of course. For that last part, we went straight to Chicago's style maven See Ja […]
- Legs For Days — 15 Miniskirts To Flaunt And Flatter May 24, 2013