Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Search this blog for…
Connect with me !!
subscribe if you like...
In the past…
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014We’re thrilled to be speaking with Patrick Martin of Zappos on Wednesday, August 20th about some of secret tips, tricks and tactics Zappos employs in their big data strategy. As many of you know, at FC, we’ve been focused on the big data revolution for some time now, teaching workshops, hosting events and including some of the […]fashionscollective
- Untitled August 6, 2014Summer is a time for respite, and while for some of us that means taking a breather to relax, at FC, it means planning and preparing new things. Our industry is constantly changing, and so are we. Please stay tuned, there are exciting things coming this fall. Wishing you all a happy and restful summer. […]fashionscollective
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s aOrit
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014
- 12 New NYC Restaurants Everyone Will Be Talking About September 2, 2014Photographed by Alice Gao.There are so many things we look forward to each fall — pumpkin spice lattes, blazer-appropriate temperatures, and Oktoberfest, to name a few. Lucky for New Yorkers (and their taste buds), the season also brings forth another major perk: The big wave of new restaurant openings around the city. Ahead, a list of newcomers to the alrea
- These Lamps Are The Next Bright Thing In Design September 2, 2014In the past five years, we at Sight Unseen have watched the American design scene explode with amazing new talents, not just in New York, but in cities like Seattle, Chicago, and D.C., too. But, we never thought we’d see the day when one of the industry's most promising hailed from somewhere as far off the beaten path as St. Petersburg, FL, which happen
- Date Night Movies That'll Ruin Sex Forever September 1, 2014Illustrated by Elliot Salazar.Movie nights are perfect for cuddling up together with some popcorn and a movie. And, let’s face it: You’re tired, you’re comfy, and you haven’t really attended to your personal grooming this week. So, here are a few ways to select a movie that’ll send the “We’re not having sex after this movie” message, loud and clear. One tip:
- 12 New NYC Restaurants Everyone Will Be Talking About September 2, 2014