Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Connect with me !!
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s a […]Orit
- 5 Key Steps to Starting a Big Data Marketing Strategy May 5, 2014Only 18% of CMOs feel prepared for the big data explosion (2014 IBM Global Study), and with good reason. In order for data collection, organization and management to be successful, they need to be cross-channel and cross-department initiatives. Yet, most organizations are not set up with the internal alignment necessary for this to happen seamlessly. […]Elizabeth Canon
- Past Events: SXSW Redux Workshop @ Google March 25, 2014We’ll be teaming up with our friends at Google on this 2 hour workshop, recapping the most critical take-aways for our industry from this year’s SXSW. Topics covered include the newest technologies, apps, promising start-ups and overarching trends debuted at SXSW across the following categories: Big Data Privacy Visual & Content-based Ecommerce In-Store Technology Wearables […]Elizabeth Canon
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014
- Ingrid Michaelson On The Music Industry's New Breed Of Fan March 27, 2015Photo: Mark Iantosca.Ingrid Michaelson's been in the music biz for about 10 years now. That may not seem like a very long time, but it's a unique window for this particular industry. She was part of the old regime of music: major labels, making full albums, and never "selling out." Then, about halfway through, things began […]Vanessa Golembewski
- These Comfy Staples Are Anything But Basic March 27, 2015No matter how much time you spend fussing over your outfit in the morning — it's tough to get the perfect cuff on your boyfriend jeans, much less before an espresso — you always want to look like you #wokeuplikethis. The trick to really living that Instagram hashtag? Building a strong foundation of go-with-everything basics. And, when we saw that the new […]Alison Ives
- 5 Things You Need To Know Before Starting That Gallery Wall March 27, 2015Photo: © Pheobe ChuasonStarting a gallery wall — or gallery shelf, gallery nook, or even the rebellious "cool-shit-leaning-against-my-wall" gallery — can be a daunting task. We sat down with Cristina Salmastrelli, art director of New York's Affordable Art Fair (happening this weekend!), to chat about the key things to know before committing to that "Keep Calm And Carrie Bradshaw" print you found on Etsy. […]Chloe Daley
- Ingrid Michaelson On The Music Industry's New Breed Of Fan March 27, 2015