Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Search this blog for…
Connect with me !!
In the past…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Thursday, April 3rd: SXSW Redux Workshop @ Google March 25, 2014We’ll be teaming up with our friends at Google on this 2 hour workshop, recapping the most critical take-aways for our industry from this year’s SXSW. Topics covered include the newest technologies, apps, promising start-ups and overarching trends debuted at SXSW across the following categories: Big Data Privacy Visual & Content-based Ecommerce In-Stor […]fashionscollective
- Getting Started with a Big Data Strategy: What You Missed at SXSW March 23, 2014One of the most informational topics throughout SXSW was big data. Panels and presentations addressed everything from A/B testing to tracking your customer across devices, and delivering content accordingly. But as many businesses seek to start analyzing and acting on customer data, having a concrete sense of the first steps is important. Below is an […]fashionscollective
- Innovations in In-Store Tech: Nomi Weighs In @ SXSW March 21, 2014As brands converged from around the world to gain access to cutting-edge insights and new technologies at SXSW, one of the hottest topics of the festival was in-store technology. Yet, many questions arise about the actual implementation when it comes to tracking the customer in-store experience. Wesley Barrow, founder of Nomi and one of our […]fashionscollective
- Thursday, April 3rd: SXSW Redux Workshop @ Google March 25, 2014
- A Definitive Guide To Cooking With Wine April 20, 2014Illustrated by Sydney Hass. Sure, everything changes once you become a mom, but that doesn’t have to mean sacrificing style. Elizabeth Street, an international collective of mothers who understand what it’s like to do everything one-handed, is here to help you discover everything from the newest green-friendly beauty products to the chicest home decor ideas […]
- Do You Know The Proper Fashion Name For This Fabric? April 19, 2014Photo: Courtesy of Chanel. When we discuss the collections that just debuted on the runway, we typically talk about the silhouettes, the trends, the styling tips — all the things you can decipher even if your closest seat is in front of a computer screen. Your fashion cred can be diminished considerably, though, if you begin referring to everything remotely […]
- This Is A Picture Of How Big Khaleesi's <i>Game of Thrones</i> Dragons Will Get April 19, 2014Photo: Courtesy of George R.R. Martin. If you didn't see Game of Thrones last week, we don't want to spoil things for you. So, how about we just insert a buffer in the form of a paragraph break here. And here. And here. Hell, here's another one, just to be safe. We cool? Great. It's been a whirlwind week for the Game of Thrones. On TV, Ki […]
- A Definitive Guide To Cooking With Wine April 20, 2014