Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Search this blog for…
Connect with me !!
In the past…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Open Source Data — Leveraging Web Chatter to Boost Retail Sales March 6, 2014In secret agent speak, they call it OSINT — Open Source Intelligence. To you and me, it’s the internet. I used to work in the spy business and it never ceased to amaze me how much critical data can be pulled right out of the ocean of information that’s floating under all our noses — […]Guest Contributor
- The Misconception of the “Buy Now” Button February 18, 2014In my opinion, the consumer decision journey does not necessarily start with a product, a need, or want in mind. With the constant flow of information that we search for and get exposed to through digital channels and multiple devices at any time of the day, we are inspired to discover the things we would […]Roeland de Jong
- How Digital is Impacting the Jewelry Industry: An Interview with Gannon Brousseau of The Couture Show February 11, 2014Today I’m chatting with Gannon Brousseau, Show Director for The Couture Show. Gannon spent the first 15 years of his career in LA, primarily in retail industries, before making the transition to both New York City and the world of fine jewelry. Q: I’m seeing a little action from Couture on Instagram! What’s happening there? […]Orit
- Open Source Data — Leveraging Web Chatter to Boost Retail Sales March 6, 2014
- Do You Live In An Ageist City? March 8, 2014Photo: Courtesy of Sephora. We live in a world saturated with signs that aging is just plain bad. And, the message is clear: Fight time with everything you've got. This works well for beauty companies, which make millions each year on products that promise youth. And, no where is it more true than in select larger cities. Yes, many urbanites aren't […]
- Pretty, Colorful Coats To Help You Transition From Winter To Spring March 8, 2014While we can't wait for the warmer weather to finally arrive, there's one small factor that many are failing to realize about March: It's still pretty cold in most places. If you're one of those people who like to pretend that 65 degrees is downright balmy, you might be able to get away with just wearing a sweater of some sort. The rest o […]
- Aaron Paul Misses <em>Breaking Bad</em> As Much As We Do March 8, 2014Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages. It's easy to look at Aaron Paul and think that his life has been pretty good since the ending of his legendary TV show. He was nominated for his first-ever Golden Globe (after winning two Emmys in years past) and he's been spending his time jet-setting across the world doing appearances and just generally having a blast. […]
- Do You Live In An Ageist City? March 8, 2014