Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Connect with me !!
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014We’re thrilled to be speaking with Patrick Martin of Zappos on Wednesday, August 20th about some of secret tips, tricks and tactics Zappos employs in their big data strategy. As many of you know, at FC, we’ve been focused on the big data revolution for some time now, teaching workshops, hosting events and including some of the […]fashionscollective
- Untitled August 6, 2014Summer is a time for respite, and while for some of us that means taking a breather to relax, at FC, it means planning and preparing new things. Our industry is constantly changing, and so are we. Please stay tuned, there are exciting things coming this fall. Wishing you all a happy and restful summer. […]fashionscollective
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s a […]Orit
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014
- How Fat Monica Changed My Life December 22, 2014Photo: Courtesy of Warner Bros. When news broke that Friends was coming to Netflix, I was as giddy as any other red-blooded American. I may be an outrageous snob when it comes to film and television, but who's not basic when it comes to that show? Growing up, Friends was like the pop song I […]Kelsey Miller
- Gwyneth Paltrow Snubbed Over Lack Of College Degree December 22, 2014Photo: BeImages/Gregory Pace. Gwyneth Paltrow seemingly has it all: an Oscar, a successful career, beautiful kids, her own lifestyle site, and Beyoncé's phone number. The one thing she doesn't have? A college degree. Apparently, some people won't let her forget that. According to a feature on Yahoo! president and CEO Marissa Mayer in the New […]Erin Donnelly
- The Best Retinol Cream, According To Math December 22, 2014Photo: Courtesy of Philosophy. If you're new to the whole anti-aging thing, retinol can seem like a scary ingredient. To break it down in the simplest way possible, retinol is a vitamin A derivative. It's not just good for anti-aging — it can treat just about every skin issue you've got. Ready to give it […]Maria Del Russo
- How Fat Monica Changed My Life December 22, 2014