Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Connect with me !!
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s a […]Orit
- 5 Key Steps to Starting a Big Data Marketing Strategy May 5, 2014Only 18% of CMOs feel prepared for the big data explosion (2014 IBM Global Study), and with good reason. In order for data collection, organization and management to be successful, they need to be cross-channel and cross-department initiatives. Yet, most organizations are not set up with the internal alignment necessary for this to happen seamlessly. […]Elizabeth Canon
- Past Events: SXSW Redux Workshop @ Google March 25, 2014We’ll be teaming up with our friends at Google on this 2 hour workshop, recapping the most critical take-aways for our industry from this year’s SXSW. Topics covered include the newest technologies, apps, promising start-ups and overarching trends debuted at SXSW across the following categories: Big Data Privacy Visual & Content-based Ecommerce In-Store Technology Wearables […]Elizabeth Canon
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014
- Watch These Women Get Real About Swimsuit Shopping July 2, 2015"When I hear the phrase, 'beach body,' I mean, I don't think of me," explains one of the women in the video above. Why, though? For a lot of women, the feeling that you (and your body) don't belong at the beach exists before their feet even touch the sand. More often than not, it […]Shannon Gibson, Justin Sloan, Jesper Gudbergsen, Rachel Wood
- <em>Terminator Genisys </em>Completely Misses The Point Of Sarah Connor July 2, 2015Photo by Rex USATerminator Genisys features the franchise's heroine, Sarah Connor, in what looks to be badass mode, but ultimately diminishes her in a nasty way. The film envisions a new version of the story from the first Terminator movie, in which Kyle Reese is sent back in time to 1984 to save Sarah Connor […]Esther Zuckerman
- 3 Edible Shot Glasses Your Summer NEEDS July 2, 2015As a child, no movie affected me more than Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. While I was impressed that Wonka mixed his chocolate "by waterfall," it was that little edible cup Gene Wilder takes a bite out of during "Pure Imagination" that really got my attention.Ever since, I’ve been obsessed with edible containers. What’s […]Claire Lower
- Watch These Women Get Real About Swimsuit Shopping July 2, 2015