Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Connect with me !!
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s a […]Orit
- 5 Key Steps to Starting a Big Data Marketing Strategy May 5, 2014Only 18% of CMOs feel prepared for the big data explosion (2014 IBM Global Study), and with good reason. In order for data collection, organization and management to be successful, they need to be cross-channel and cross-department initiatives. Yet, most organizations are not set up with the internal alignment necessary for this to happen seamlessly. […]Elizabeth Canon
- Past Events: SXSW Redux Workshop @ Google March 25, 2014We’ll be teaming up with our friends at Google on this 2 hour workshop, recapping the most critical take-aways for our industry from this year’s SXSW. Topics covered include the newest technologies, apps, promising start-ups and overarching trends debuted at SXSW across the following categories: Big Data Privacy Visual & Content-based Ecommerce In-Store Technology Wearables […]Elizabeth Canon
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014
- Your Hair Ties Can Give You An Infection If You Wear Them Like This November 28, 2015Photo: Jason LaVeris for Getty ImagesWearing hair ties around your wrist isn't just a questionable fashion choice — it could also land you in the emergency room. Kentucky resident Audree Kopp recently learned this lesson in a painful way after noticing a tender bump growing on her right wrist, which doubled as her off-duty hair […]Cristen Conger
- For The Right Price, You Can Live In Lauren Conrad's Glorious L.A. Penthouse November 28, 2015If Lauren Conrad ever gets tired of the celebrity circuit, it seems that she has her second job all lined up— as a house flipper. Curbed LA is reporting that Conrad is selling her duplex penthouse in Beverly Hills for a cool $3.2 million, more than twice what she paid for it in 2012.Is that […]Lilli Petersen
- 8 Products That Work Like Control-Z For Your Beauty Mistakes November 28, 2015We've all been there: You're applying the perfect black-winged eyeliner when suddenly things veer off course. One side is slightly thicker than the other so you go to correct it…and pretty soon you end up looking like the Hamburglar. Instead, wouldn't it be great if you could just erase that first beauty mistake and move […]Cat Quinn
- Your Hair Ties Can Give You An Infection If You Wear Them Like This November 28, 2015