Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Connect with me !!
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s a […]Orit
- 5 Key Steps to Starting a Big Data Marketing Strategy May 5, 2014Only 18% of CMOs feel prepared for the big data explosion (2014 IBM Global Study), and with good reason. In order for data collection, organization and management to be successful, they need to be cross-channel and cross-department initiatives. Yet, most organizations are not set up with the internal alignment necessary for this to happen seamlessly. […]Elizabeth Canon
- Past Events: SXSW Redux Workshop @ Google March 25, 2014We’ll be teaming up with our friends at Google on this 2 hour workshop, recapping the most critical take-aways for our industry from this year’s SXSW. Topics covered include the newest technologies, apps, promising start-ups and overarching trends debuted at SXSW across the following categories: Big Data Privacy Visual & Content-based Ecommerce In-Store Technology Wearables […]Elizabeth Canon
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014
- The Easiest Clutch To DIY For NYE December 28, 2014NYE is a night of magic. Under the confetti blasts at the stroke of midnight, it's as if anything could happen. An evening with that much potential deserves a splashy accessory that shows off your adventurous side (especially if you're slipping into your faithful LBD). The festivities call for a bag of playful proportions. Luckily, […]Chloe Daley, Janelle Jones
- 15 Insane Trips You Can Actually Afford December 25, 2014This story was originally published on August 27, 2014. In theory, travel bucket lists are fantastic. Lists of adventures and places that inspire you and encourage you to explore the world more intently? We're totally on board. After all, bucket lists are all about fulfilling dreams and conquering the odds before it’s too late (i.e., […]Kristy Alpert
- 5 Hacks For A Healthier Week December 21, 2014Photographed by Winnie Au. Making it to the gym and getting enough sleep are just as challenging as they are important. Why not optimize your routine for both? One study showed that by doing cardio workouts in the morning (but leaving strength training sessions for later in the day), participants were able to improve the […]Sarah Jacoby
- The Easiest Clutch To DIY For NYE December 28, 2014