Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Connect with me !!
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014We’re thrilled to be speaking with Patrick Martin of Zappos on Wednesday, August 20th about some of secret tips, tricks and tactics Zappos employs in their big data strategy. As many of you know, at FC, we’ve been focused on the big data revolution for some time now, teaching workshops, hosting events and including some of the […]fashionscollective
- Untitled August 6, 2014Summer is a time for respite, and while for some of us that means taking a breather to relax, at FC, it means planning and preparing new things. Our industry is constantly changing, and so are we. Please stay tuned, there are exciting things coming this fall. Wishing you all a happy and restful summer. […]fashionscollective
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s a […]Orit
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014
- How Moving To A New City Can Affect Your Skin January 24, 2015Illustrated by Mallory Heyer.Are you moving to a new city or country? While you may want to obsess about paint colors and unpacking, you might not even notice that the move may be affecting your skin. In fact, after you move, you might see rashes, dryness, abnormal sensitivity and increased breakouts or oil. Water, climate, food […]Renée Rouleau
- The Classic Glamour Of This Brooklyn Wedding Is Dreamy January 24, 2015Deciding which photos to use from Jillian Dresser and Joe Del Senno's online wedding album was no piece of cake. And, trust us, we see a lot of the same-old, same-old wedding party shots. Photographer Jacob Arthur captured their obvious gorgeousness and sweet moments against the perfect old-school glamour of 501 Union (yep, that cool venue with the vintage cars in […]Chloe Daley
- 3 Pasta Recipes To Get You Through The Worst Of Winter January 24, 2015Photo: Courtesy of Food52/Mark Weinberg.When the temperature begins dipping well below our comfort level and the wind-chill factor is almost enough to make us pack our bags and officially move to a warm and sunny region down south, we are often comforted by life's simple pleasures. That's where a hot and hearty bowl of pasta comes […]Stacey Gawronski
- How Moving To A New City Can Affect Your Skin January 24, 2015