Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Search this blog for…
Connect with me !!
In the past…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Achieving Press-Worthy Initiatives Through Technology Partnerships December 5, 2013It’s come to a point where we’ve catapulted beyond the learning curve that we first encountered when using social media for our brands. We no longer have puzzling thoughts on how to capture the brand voice or what type of imagery works for our audiences. So now that these factors are crystal clear and it […]Lala Lopez
- What Customers Want From In-Store Technology November 26, 2013As the holiday season descends upon us and shoppers flock to brick and mortar stores to satisfy their retail needs, many brands will launch or heighten the role technology plays in the in-store experience. For many brands, leveraging technology in the retail environment has meant being a first adaptor in order to deliver a novel […]Elizabeth Canon
- Why Creating an Aesthetic Vocabulary is Necessary for Lifestyle Brands: An Interview with Meg Touborg November 21, 2013The term “lifestyle brand” has become almost blase in a time when digital transparancy and the need to relate to customers at an individual level is engrained in most successful brands today. Regardless of whether or not a brand specifically sells cross-category lifestyle items, brands are more aware that their customers are multi-faceted with interests [... […]Orit
- Achieving Press-Worthy Initiatives Through Technology Partnerships December 5, 2013
- Don't Let Windburn Ruin Your Face This Winter December 9, 2013There are times we emerge from the cold looking like a pretty winter fairy (talk about the perfect natural flush of color). And, then there are times we veer into Abominable Snowman territory — our skin not only looks like it's been tortured, but feels like it, too. The culprit? Windburn. The often-painful condition is the result of exposure to cold tem […]
- Unsurprisingly, Busy Philipps Will Never Let James Franco Babysit December 9, 2013Photo: Courtesy of Ketchum PR. Busy Philipps is a woman who knows how to have a good time. Whether she's holding the attention of a million-strong TV audience or simply bringing on the fun at a party full of cool kids, it's hard to look away. Which is why we couldn't help but be intrigued when we heard she would be singing "messy Christma […]
- 5 Reasons Credit Cards Aren't <em>Really</em> Evil December 9, 2013Illustrated by Isabel Castillo Guijarro. You've probably noticed by now that, in addition to being adorable, Zooey Deschanel is also really, really funny. So, it only makes sense that when she founded HelloGiggles, she enlisted the help of Sophia Rossi and Molly McAleer to create a hub for hilarity. Trust, the musings of HG will have you laughing out lo […]
- Don't Let Windburn Ruin Your Face This Winter December 9, 2013