Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Connect with me !!
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s a […]Orit
- 5 Key Steps to Starting a Big Data Marketing Strategy May 5, 2014Only 18% of CMOs feel prepared for the big data explosion (2014 IBM Global Study), and with good reason. In order for data collection, organization and management to be successful, they need to be cross-channel and cross-department initiatives. Yet, most organizations are not set up with the internal alignment necessary for this to happen seamlessly. […]Elizabeth Canon
- Past Events: SXSW Redux Workshop @ Google March 25, 2014We’ll be teaming up with our friends at Google on this 2 hour workshop, recapping the most critical take-aways for our industry from this year’s SXSW. Topics covered include the newest technologies, apps, promising start-ups and overarching trends debuted at SXSW across the following categories: Big Data Privacy Visual & Content-based Ecommerce In-Store Technology Wearables […]Elizabeth Canon
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014
- 9 Delicious Dishes From Far Off Places Most New Yorkers Will Never Visit July 29, 2015If you love using your tastebuds to travel (metaphorically-speaking, of course), New York City's culinary landscape can offer you a trip around the globe — without actually having to leave its five boroughs. This journey is all about experiencing the melting pot that is the Big Apple. Sure, New York may have some to-die-for bagels […]Tanya Edwards
- 26 Reasons Why Right Now Is The Best Time To Buy An On-Sale Handbag July 29, 2015Shopping for a new bag can seem like a pretty daunting task when there are as many styles and price points as there are now. You’re not willing to drop Karda$hian sums on your new tote, but you also don’t want to settle for a cheap option that will fall apart with the weight of […]Ray Lowe, Ana Colon
- Has The Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight Finally Been Found? July 29, 2015Photo: Ahmad Yusni/NurPhoto/Rex/REX USAAn object resembling the flap of an airplane wing has shown up along the shore of Réunion, a French island in the Indian Ocean. The French aviation safety bureau (BEA) has issued a statement saying that it is not yet possible to determine whether this debris is the flap from MH370 or […]Elizabeth Kiefer
- 9 Delicious Dishes From Far Off Places Most New Yorkers Will Never Visit July 29, 2015