Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Search this blog for…
Connect with me !!
subscribe if you like...
In the past…
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014We’re thrilled to be speaking with Patrick Martin of Zappos on Wednesday, August 20th about some of secret tips, tricks and tactics Zappos employs in their big data strategy. As many of you know, at FC, we’ve been focused on the big data revolution for some time now, teaching workshops, hosting events and including some of the […]fashionscollective
- Untitled August 6, 2014Summer is a time for respite, and while for some of us that means taking a breather to relax, at FC, it means planning and preparing new things. Our industry is constantly changing, and so are we. Please stay tuned, there are exciting things coming this fall. Wishing you all a happy and restful summer. […]fashionscollective
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s aOrit
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014
- Is Dining At The Bar The New Table For Two? September 19, 2014Photo: Courtesy of Kevin O'Mara/Tasting Table. Once just a place to pull up a stool and call for a round, bars have become dining destinations in their own right. Chefs are putting as much thought into bar snacks as they are entrees, so you have no excuse to drink on an empty stomach. Here are five bar snacks that will keep you bellied up until last calTasting Table
- Why You Have Weird Dreams — & How To Control Them September 19, 2014PHOTOGRAPHED BY BEN RITTER. Maybe this has happened to you: You wake up at night after just a few hours of sleep and find you've been dreaming about the grocery-store run you need to make. The next night, you wake up at 5 a.m. and realize you were just flying through the clouds on the back of your pet woolly mammoth, who was spiriting you to an importanHayley MacMillen
- R29's Beach House Hosts NYC's Fave Baker, Chaos Ensues September 19, 2014Yea, we're stoked about trench-coat weather and Central Park transforming into a veritable pink-and-orange Monet painting come October. But, there’s no denying that our hearts are already aching for summer now that we've said goodbye to our beloved R29 Beach House, where we've spent the last few weekends chilling with some pretty great people.Samantha Sutton
- Is Dining At The Bar The New Table For Two? September 19, 2014