Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Search this blog for…
Connect with me !!
subscribe if you like...
In the past…
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014We’re thrilled to be speaking with Patrick Martin of Zappos on Wednesday, August 20th about some of secret tips, tricks and tactics Zappos employs in their big data strategy. As many of you know, at FC, we’ve been focused on the big data revolution for some time now, teaching workshops, hosting events and including some of the […]fashionscollective
- Untitled August 6, 2014Summer is a time for respite, and while for some of us that means taking a breather to relax, at FC, it means planning and preparing new things. Our industry is constantly changing, and so are we. Please stay tuned, there are exciting things coming this fall. Wishing you all a happy and restful summer. […]fashionscollective
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s aOrit
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014
- Single? Meet NYC's 22 Hottest Bachelors August 28, 2014Carrie Bradshaw once said, "New York is the perfect place to be single. The city is your date." Well, not to hate on Sex and the City, but spending time wandering New York's many restaurants, bars, and museums solo doesn't exactly sound like the idea of a good time. Plus, having to spend our single hours sifting through OkCupid or Tinder
- I Think My Sister's Depressed — What Do I Do? August 28, 2014Illustrated by Madelyn Somers.Ever since my sister and her girlfriend broke up last year, she’s been super depressed. I know it was hard on her, but it’s been a long time. And, it really wasn’t a good relationship in the first place. I don’t know what to say/do anymore to try and cheer her up. Any suggestions? Routh Chadwick, Licensed Master Social Worker Ju
- How One Model Fought Back Against Photoshop August 28, 2014Photoshop fails are the Internet black hole that just won't quit. And, despite shrieking outrage against each case of an artistically thinned model, brands just keep making the same mistakes. The latest offender is swimwear company Fella Swim, who slimmed down model Meaghan Kausman in a series of promotional photos it posted on Instagram. Shocked and an
- Single? Meet NYC's 22 Hottest Bachelors August 28, 2014