Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Search this blog for…
Connect with me !!
subscribe if you like...
In the past…
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014We’re thrilled to be speaking with Patrick Martin of Zappos on Wednesday, August 20th about some of secret tips, tricks and tactics Zappos employs in their big data strategy. As many of you know, at FC, we’ve been focused on the big data revolution for some time now, teaching workshops, hosting events and including some of the […]fashionscollective
- Untitled August 6, 2014Summer is a time for respite, and while for some of us that means taking a breather to relax, at FC, it means planning and preparing new things. Our industry is constantly changing, and so are we. Please stay tuned, there are exciting things coming this fall. Wishing you all a happy and restful summer. […]fashionscollective
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s aOrit
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014
- Your October Horoscope, Revealed October 1, 2014October's stars have some tricks and treats in store. The sun and harmonious Venus are in balanced Libra until October 23, bringing an air of harmony and diplomacy to the world. We may need it more than ever since Mercury — the planet of communication, technology, and travel — will be retrograde (backward) from October 4-25. So, back up your electronicThe AstroTwins
- 10 Of Chicago's Coziest Patios For Fall Dining & Drinking October 1, 2014There's nothing quite like dining outdoors, whether you're into a breezy brunch, a chill cocktail hour after work, or a fun-filled dinner gathering under tea lights and trees. It's Chicago's signature summertime ritual and best kept surprise for out-of-towners skeptical about our weather. And, while the temps might be falling, that doesnAmelia Levin
- 8 Things You Need To Know This AM October 1, 2014Kim Kardashian and Cara Delevingne are working on a top-secret project together that is virtually guaranteed to break the Internet. (People) Hold the phone hatch: Is Lost returning to television? (Digital Spy) Your daily fit tip: The secret to not hating your workout might be entirely in your mind. This 8-year-old girl is being bullied because her name happeLauren Le Vine
- Your October Horoscope, Revealed October 1, 2014