Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Search this blog for…
Connect with me !!
In the past…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Thursday, April 3rd: SXSW Redux Workshop @ Google March 25, 2014We’ll be teaming up with our friends at Google on this 2 hour workshop, recapping the most critical take-aways for our industry from this year’s SXSW. Topics covered include the newest technologies, apps, promising start-ups and overarching trends debuted at SXSW across the following categories: Big Data Privacy Visual & Content-based Ecommerce In-Stor […]fashionscollective
- Getting Started with a Big Data Strategy: What You Missed at SXSW March 23, 2014One of the most informational topics throughout SXSW was big data. Panels and presentations addressed everything from A/B testing to tracking your customer across devices, and delivering content accordingly. But as many businesses seek to start analyzing and acting on customer data, having a concrete sense of the first steps is important. Below is an […]fashionscollective
- Innovations in In-Store Tech: Nomi Weighs In @ SXSW March 21, 2014As brands converged from around the world to gain access to cutting-edge insights and new technologies at SXSW, one of the hottest topics of the festival was in-store technology. Yet, many questions arise about the actual implementation when it comes to tracking the customer in-store experience. Wesley Barrow, founder of Nomi and one of our […]fashionscollective
- Thursday, April 3rd: SXSW Redux Workshop @ Google March 25, 2014
- 12 Too-Pretty Earth Day Primpers With A Clean Conscience April 23, 2014Not long ago, "green" or "eco" beauty products had only niche appeal — but, nowadays, it seems it's hard to find a lady out there who hasn't swapped at least one aspect of her routine for its more natural counterpart (aluminum-free pits, anyone?). Thankfully, green beauty is having a major moment: Bigger, mass brands are committ […]
- The One Thing Your Kitchen Is Missing April 23, 2014Sure, everything changes once you become a mom, but that doesn’t have to mean sacrificing style. Elizabeth Street, an international collective of mothers who understand what it’s like to do everything one-handed, is here to help you discover everything from the newest green-friendly beauty products to the chicest home decor ideas — whether you’re raising a l […]
- These Forever 21 Picks Could <em>Easily</em> Pass As Designer April 23, 2014Last week we brought you seven affordable H&M finds that look way more expensive than their price tags indicate. And, after further deal-hunting this past weekend, we realized the Swedish mecca isn’t the only mega retailer carrying luxe-feeling goods could pass as heavy hitters. After adjusting our high-concept-vision goggles, we set out on our next fash […]
- 12 Too-Pretty Earth Day Primpers With A Clean Conscience April 23, 2014