Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Connect with me !!
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014We’re thrilled to be speaking with Patrick Martin of Zappos on Wednesday, August 20th about some of secret tips, tricks and tactics Zappos employs in their big data strategy. As many of you know, at FC, we’ve been focused on the big data revolution for some time now, teaching workshops, hosting events and including some of the […]fashionscollective
- Untitled August 6, 2014Summer is a time for respite, and while for some of us that means taking a breather to relax, at FC, it means planning and preparing new things. Our industry is constantly changing, and so are we. Please stay tuned, there are exciting things coming this fall. Wishing you all a happy and restful summer. […]fashionscollective
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s a […]Orit
- What the Leading Brands in Big Data Are Doing Differently August 11, 2014
- Kylie Jenner Doesn't Live To Be A Role Model February 27, 2015Photographed Lionel Deluy; Styled by Monica Rose for RAUDEVILLE.There are celebrities that are in the public eye, and then there's the Kardashian-Jenners. The reality television family has redefined what it means to be reality stars. From beauty lines, to the (not-so) simple act of growing up, they've turned it into a business, and the youngest member, Kylie Jenner, […]Hayden Manders
- Halle Berry Says Women Of Color Have Trouble Finding Roles February 27, 2015In a new interview with The Guardian, Halle Berry cleared up a certain misconception about women in Hollywood. Though it's often said that women have trouble landing roles as they get older, the actress claims that, for women of color, race remains a consistent hurdle, regardless of age."I’ve always had a hard time getting roles, being […]Vanessa Golembewski
- <em>Vice</em> Is Launching A Channel For Women February 27, 2015Photographed by Jessica Nash.Vice Media wants to get all up in your lady business. The site will launch its first female-focused vertical this spring. It'll be called Broadly, and it will extend the brand's ethos to tell original stories through both written and visual mediums. According to The Hollywood Reporter, which broke the news, Broadly's […]Lauren Le Vine
- Kylie Jenner Doesn't Live To Be A Role Model February 27, 2015