Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Search this blog for…
Connect with me !!
subscribe if you like...
In the past…
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s aOrit
- Remaining Relevant in an Age of Competition & Quantity May 8, 2014INTRO: Today I’m chatting with Carol Hoffman, EVP of Strategy for SGN Group. A powerhouse in the fashion world, her 35-year career in the industry has been luxury product driven, with her particular expertise being in product analysis. Orit: What challenges do you see luxury brands facing today? Carol Hoffman: Coming from a retail and […]Orit
- 5 Key Steps to Starting a Big Data Marketing Strategy May 5, 2014Only 18% of CMOs feel prepared for the big data explosion (2014 IBM Global Study), and with good reason. In order for data collection, organization and management to be successful, they need to be cross-channel and cross-department initiatives. Yet, most organizations are not set up with the internal alignment necessary for this to happen seamlessly. […]Elizabeth Canon
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014
- Phox Is The Pop-Folk Breakout You Need To Know July 29, 2014Photographed by Nina Westervelt. Monica Martin hadn’t heard of “The Rock Doctors.” It’s a segment on the popular music-geek podcast Sound Opinions wherein hosts Greg Kot and Jim DeRogatis prescribe records for listeners in need of new tunes. On a recent episode, DeRogatis recommended the self-titled album by Martin’s buzzworthy band, Phox, for Dr. Michael Fr
- The Best Outdoor Dining In NYC July 29, 2014Newsflash, people: It's summer, and that means you should be eating and drinking outside. Backyard barbecues are one thing, but an alfresco dining experience should come with an awesome view, too. As such, we've rounded up a few of our new favorite outdoor spots around Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens. Considering how many this city has to offer, th
- Is THIS Why You're So Tired All The Time? July 29, 2014Photographed by Sara Kerens. Someone asked: "I got extra sleep last night. Why am I so tired?"The Scientist: Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., a clinical psychologist and fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine The Answer: If you got more sleep than usual last night, then you’re probably tired because your body isn't used to. Why? Your body lo
- Phox Is The Pop-Folk Breakout You Need To Know July 29, 2014