Absolutely Chicissimo !
This pair of stunning open-toe ankle boots, falls in the category that I call “edgy-classic” – which is timeless styling on trendy shapes or vice versa .
Edgy-classicism makes an item both timeless and of-the-moment, and what could be more appealing?
Connect with me !!
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014Q&O: Jennifer Gandia on the Future of Jewelry E-Comm & the Evolution of Greenwich Jewelers I sat down with Jennifer Gandia recently to chat all things jewelry. Jennifer, along with her sister Christina, co-owns Greenwich Jewelers in the Financial District: a 30-year-old family-owned and much beloved retailer of fine and designer jewelry. Orit: It’s a […]Orit
- 5 Key Steps to Starting a Big Data Marketing Strategy May 5, 2014Only 18% of CMOs feel prepared for the big data explosion (2014 IBM Global Study), and with good reason. In order for data collection, organization and management to be successful, they need to be cross-channel and cross-department initiatives. Yet, most organizations are not set up with the internal alignment necessary for this to happen seamlessly. […]Elizabeth Canon
- Past Events: SXSW Redux Workshop @ Google March 25, 2014We’ll be teaming up with our friends at Google on this 2 hour workshop, recapping the most critical take-aways for our industry from this year’s SXSW. Topics covered include the newest technologies, apps, promising start-ups and overarching trends debuted at SXSW across the following categories: Big Data Privacy Visual & Content-based Ecommerce In-Store Technology Wearables […]Elizabeth Canon
- Career Game-Changers: What it Means to Grow, Evolve and Run a Thriving Independent Retail Business Today June 26, 2014
- The Best Lunch Salad Ever, Courtesy Of Chicago's Hottest Young Chef May 4, 2015Photo: Courtesy of Tanya Baker.There’s nothing like the first glimpse of green in Chicago. On warm spring days when the grass grows taller, the tulips bloom, and birds chirp louder, we breathe a sign of relief knowing that we're thawing out along with everything else. Our potato eating days have come to an end, and we can finally […]Amelia Levin
- 8 Things You Need To Know This AM May 4, 2015Photo: Courtesy Instagram.Lady Mary swapped her tea for butterbeer when Downton Abbey star Michelle Dockery hit up the Harry Potter tour this weekend. (Instagram)British institutions are increasingly adopting the "Mx" option for trans men and women who feel limited by the Mr. and Ms. form of address. (Daily Mail)Republican Carly Fiorina is expected to announce her […]Erin Donnelly
- 18 Killer Looks From The Whitney's Debut Weekend May 3, 2015Back in 1966, The Whitney's opening on the Upper East Side was monumental. Previously, the museum had been located in a tiny space connected to the MoMA, and a fire led to the search for a new and larger home. On Thursday, the inauguration of its new downtown location was just as unforgettable, and not just because […]Erin Cunningham
- The Best Lunch Salad Ever, Courtesy Of Chicago's Hottest Young Chef May 4, 2015